AgilePoint for App/Process Consultant and Administrator
- Start date
- 2022-12-15 (Thu)
- Lesson dates
- 🇭🇰 Tsuen Wan
This course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of design, development and day-to-day management on AgilePoint NX. In addition to the creation of various applications, business processes and forms, a more in-depth discussion of various workflows commonly found on AgilePoint NX, such as creating pages, creating mobile applications, security, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint integration, and more are also included.
This course is suitable for students who already have basic development knowledge and need to develop or consult on the AgilePoint NX platform. Upon completion of the course, students receive a certificate of attendance from AgilePoint.
Business Application in AgilePointDay 1 | Morning Session: 1000 – 1300
- Introduction of the contemporary business application
- Commonality and difference of professional and citizen developer
- Overview of AgilePoint NX platform
- BPMS methodologies, AgilePoint Architecture, design considerations & deployment of processes from NX Portal
- Introduction of App Builder, Data Entities, and Form-based application with instructor lead demonstration and lab exercises
Application, eForms and Process DesignerDay 1 | Afternoon Session: 1400 – 1700
- Introduction of Process-Based Application, eForms and Process Designer with instructor-led demonstration and lab exercises
Work Center and Pages in AgilePointDay 2 | Morning Session: 1000 - 1300
- Introduction of Work Center
- Introduction of Page Builder
Reporting and Mobile App in AgilePointDay 2 | Afternoon Session: 1400 – 1700
- Overview of AgilePoint for Professional Developer
- Introduction of Report Center
- Introduction of AgilePoint Mobile App Accelerator
Advanced AgilePoint UsageDay 3 | Morning Session: 1000 – 1300
- Overview of AgilePoint Managed Center
- AgilePoint Security Management
- AgilePoint M365/SharePoint Online integration
Alex is recognized by a series of IT Awards (ICT Grand Award, HSBC Youth Business Award, etc) for his professionalism and technology innovation. Being the former CTO of Play More Limited and the Technology Advisor of several companies, he has vast experience in the software development, project management and technology solution fields. With over 15 years of programming experience, Alex is proficient in over 10 programming languages (C, C#, JS, Python, React ...). He is also passionate in learning, teaching and programming. In order to survive in the everchanging and competitive digital age, Alex had always adapting and learning up-to-date teaching approaches for tech learners. Over the years, he had successfully trained 300+ students to become software developers and oversaw several corporate training programs such as Swire Coca Cola and HKTDC. He has a vision to raise the standard and competitiveness of the entire IT coaching industry.
Leo is the Consultant and Developer of EdTech and E-Sport Startups. He graduated in Electronic Engineering; He was the team leader of HKUST Robotics Soccer team, focusing on system development including Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence, and fluently in low-level to high level programming languages. He was a software developer of a network security company for developing Network Intrusion Prevention System. He has over 15 years’ experience in teaching Math Olympiad, Physics Olympiad, and I.T. & Programming Courses. He is writing research paper in the field of Machine Learning under the advice by a researcher from University of Technology Sydney.
- Next start date 2022-12-15
- Time 10:00 - 17:00
- Duration 15 hours
- Class size Max 15 people
- Location Tsuen Wan