AgilePoint for Citizen Developer
Citizen developer is a hot and popular position recently, and in the digital transformation, citizen developer is an indispensable and important position within the company. With the low-code platform provided by AgilePoint, students can learn about and become excellent citizen developers after completing this course to quickly build processes, forms, and applications through the AgilePoint NX platform.
This course is suitable for any student who is involved in the digital transformation of a company, has no background in IT, and intends to become a citizen developer. Upon completion of the course, students receive a certificate of attendance from AgilePoint.
Citizen Developer IntroductionMorning Session: 1000 - 1300
- Overview of Citizen Development
- Introduction of App Builder, Data Entities, and Form-based application with instructor lead demonstration and lab exercises
- Introduction of Work Center
AgilePoint for Citizen DeveloperAfternoon Session: 1400 – 1700
- Introduction of AgilePoint Process-Based Application, eForms and Process Designer with instructor lead demonstration and lab exercises
- Introduction of AgilePoint Report Center
- Introduction of AgilePoint Mobile Accelerator
Leo is the Consultant and Developer of EdTech and E-Sport Startups. He graduated in Electronic Engineering; He was the team leader of HKUST Robotics Soccer team, focusing on system development including Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence, and fluently in low-level to high level programming languages. He was a software developer of a network security company for developing Network Intrusion Prevention System. He has over 15 years’ experience in teaching Math Olympiad, Physics Olympiad, and I.T. & Programming Courses. He is writing research paper in the field of Machine Learning under the advice by a researcher from University of Technology Sydney.
- Next start date
- Time 10:00 - 17:00
- Duration 6 hours
- Class size Max 15 people
- Location Kowloon Bay